Thursday, January 10, 2008

a Song Stuck in the head

Its funny how sometimes a song gets stuck in your head, good or bad you can’t get rid of it.
Few days back I happed to listen to "Valerie" by Zutons and now I am stuck with it. By the way It’s a good song, with some nice guitaring and lyrics are not the bad as well, so I am playing it again and again in my mp3 player.

--
Well sometimes I go out by myself
And I look across the water
And I think of all the things,
what you're doing And in my head I make a picture .....

Why won't you come on over Valerie?.....
-Valrie by Zutons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome! I don't believe I've read through anything like this before.

So good to discover another person with some unique thoughts on this subject matter.

Really.. thank you for starting this up. This website
is something that's needed on the web, someone with a little originality!

my web-site - 1grindmattsehmichajordanbofu2.com

Unknown said...

I guess you have created a few really fascinating points. Not as well many others would really think about this the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much about this subject that has been revealed and you did it so nicely, with so considerably class. Brilliant one, man! Truly wonderful things right here.
one link solution
marketing services
brand development