Sunday, March 23, 2008

My first DSLR! :)

My New Pentax camera: check out some of the shots I took the first day, just went out for a walk.
http://picasaweb.google.com/wahmed/IrelandStPatrickSDay

I was thinking to buy Canon XTi but it doesn't have image stabilization and had a small viewfinder actually it felt a little cheap plasticky plasticky when I hold it. I Really loved Nikon D80 but it was too expensive with stabilization lens. I did a lot of research before buying it. I actually first bought Sony Alpha A300, used it for 3 days, it was kool and all, but felt like a Casio Piano playing in auto mode, then I returned it and bought a proper Pentax SLR. Anyways, Pentax is a good balance with a lot of available cheap lenses. Its very complex to use though. I probably have to go through a lot of photography concepts to have some serious results out of it. Hopefully I will be savvy before summers :)















No comments: