Thursday, November 22, 2007

An Era at LogicTree comes to an end.

While on my stay back in Pakistan I got to work in a very cool company, LogicTree Corp/InfoConSys, met some nice people, made very good friends, and enjoyed my stay thoroughly.

The LogicTree is a pioneer of IVR systems in US, and has installations all over the states, so when ever you call 511 or 411 in Florida, just remember it was programmed by Zishan or Kaleem and tested by Shafqat in Islamabad :).

When I was leaving the guys from office gave a very lavish Iftar part after that we had a very nice discussion over sheesha J at a place called “Kabotar wali Sarkaaar” restaurantJ, which made it something memorable.
Zaimmeeeenaar!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us
one link solution
marketing services
brand development